Monday 15 October 2012

Embarrassment of riches



I think my brain has two moods, all or nothing.

On the good side I’ve been doing a little work on Tiresias, with most of the image worked out.


But I’ve also been looking over my old games and I’m tempted to throw together a games around the Seven Deadly Sins. I was thinking maybe something looking like this.



The idea I'm thinking of is that someone is transformed depending on how they react to a curse, which also determine the way to win/lose. With seven win and seven lose conditions that another game with multiple endings! 

I could maybe throw something together for the Halloween contest. After all someone has to win second place again…

3 comments:

  1. Nandi, that sounds like a wonderfull idea. A story as the Unfortunate Bimbo Gift Game BUT the changes happen different if you win or loose a mini game in your game. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 posts in 1 month!? IMPOSSIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your games!
    Thank you for sharing them with us

    ReplyDelete