Tuesday 3 April 2012

Comments mean content

Here's a secret if you want me to work on your favorite game, post a comment on it. Preferably with constructive comments, bug check favorite bites anything. If you remind me about the game then I might take another look at it.

Cause as I tend to bounce from project to project it might not be enough for new content, but maybe piece by piece I'll get near to finishing.

As proof here a couple of test images from Tiresias I was playing around with for either the modules or maybe a Redux of the original.



5 comments:

  1. Please work on "How to get Promoted!" It was shaping up to be a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFGamesSite is completely down? Anyone know if it's just having repairs or modifications, or what?
    I'm sorry if this comment seems intrusive, but I don't know where else on the web to post it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poor thing had a major crash, it back but you'll have to re-register for now.

      Delete
  3. I like what you've done with these character images. I'm very interested to see where you take things in this tale.

    ReplyDelete