Sunday 2 June 2013

Finish Something Damn It!

I don't make it easy do I?

I post maybe once every month or so with vague promises of thing's possibly carrying on, or sudden decisions for new material which never materializes. And the stuff that people seem to want the most, well why would I do anything about that?

And I'm quite aware that this sound like the beginning of a rant about either how I'm not putting the effort in or how you don't shower me with enough praise. But I can't and you know why.

Even with all that I'm got eleven followers and get daily visit figure in double figures! Now it might not mean something to many, but it's enough to keep me going even if I'm never working hard enough on things.

Not that a few extra comment's would go amiss every now and again...

9 comments:

  1. So may we hope to see one of your wonderful projects finished soon? Or may be a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those that visit the blog daily or at least three or more times a week. Commenting on the non-existing is quite hard, so if you either dropped a progress report on whichever project suits your fancy at the moment or just dropped some post about the State of the Union or whatever, people would be more prone to comment.
    Also, the vast majority of your visitors come from TFGamesSite, so whatever comments that should be dropped, would be dropped there, usually...
    In any case, keep up the good work. Fallin' for Paradise looks quite good and Bimbo and Jade Ring are among of my favorites (albeit somewhat confusing at times, on both cases).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much like, Leilanz, I check in on your blog several times each week. Although I have enjoyed many of your games, the teaser you dropped from Fallin' for Paradise embedded its claws deep within me. Can't wait to see more on this title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i tend to keep an eye out for your block in the various blog lists sidebar, which wouldn't help viewing stats much, unfortunately (but would be spamming your site if that wasn't an option ;)
    The only person you have to please is yourself. Work on stuff when you want to and don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking about UTBG today out of the blue. Then someone mentions it on the forums. Hope to get some awesome new content from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with Leilanz, any thoughts, comments, or rants from you are comment-able but silence is much more difficult. I imagine we all really like seeing your work (I do) but that only rolls around occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're here to get you motivated/crack the whip. H'yah, Nandi! H'yah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe to no blogs, and visit this one just often enough to stay posted (more often than I visit Facebook ;) ).

    Keep your spirits up! Your stuff is awesome - UBG is probably still my favourite game.

    ReplyDelete