Saturday 1 September 2012

Rated T?



Time for Plan B! Things are settling down and I’m starting to get the creative urge again. But that a bit of a problem as UTBG is all crunch. So I’m going to pick up game number two and start writing for that, whilst hopefully wadding my way through the “coding” needed for UTBG.

Now there is a problem with Tiresias (the second most voted game if you didn't realize), and that with tone. Being set in a High School I’m tempted to keep things on a Teen setting. So a little nudity and a little sexiness, but anything too graphic kept to the imagination. But then again I’ve kept things vague enough that I could go the whole way and throw the character full in, which would fit into the whole curse and falling from grace.

So what would be the point of having this little corner of the internet if I couldn’t ask you all what you would prefer?

4 comments:

  1. I always prefer more adult games. I mean, the game as it is is fine now, but I like games that lean more toward adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your creative juices are flowing again, Nandi! As for your question I don't think people who play this game will necessarily expect a teen rating simply because it is set in a high school. There's already "How to be popular", so a more explicit game wouldn't hurt. Just do what you think fits the setting and your creative mood though. I'd be happy to play whatever you come up with. :)

    P.S.: The captcha here is reeeaaally annoying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a little more explicit would be ok, but I don't think that needs to be more, but it is up to you. I trust your judgement as youve done very well on all your other games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely would prefer teen myself, if only because it seems most TG-related games go straight to the adult themes. It'd be a nice break. But I'll enjoy it no matter what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete