Monday 21 May 2018

Silence ain't Golden!

It's early days but the simple fact of people reacting, positively, to an old game of mine has rekindled something I've been struggling with for some kind. Don't worry it's not some sordid tale of woe, just things taking up my time and energy.

My wilderness years has given me one important insight, however, the importance of communication between myself and those that are interested in what I do and write. It is, however, a two-way street so please don't hesitate to contact me with any comments suggestions and even general encouragement. Despite what you'd expect I'm happy to hear about what you like in one of my games even if it's years old at this point. I'll even accept criticism, though I'd ask for it to be positive constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment