Tuesday 22 May 2018

What Again!

I know, I know nothing for almost a year and then a bunch of post in a row! I think I'm just happy to have my mojo back after all that time, and hopefully, it'll keep up but probably with a few fewer posts per week! :D



In case you missed it I'm working on a Redux version of the Doll and the plan is to release it to Patreon before everyone else at TFGames, but I also want to say a little thanks for those of you that follow my blog so I'm also going to start releasing it here as well probably a good 24 hours before everyone else get's their mitts on it.



If this goes well that will be the way I release everything going forwards. And it doesn't need to be said but everything I make will always be free for everyone, I'm never going to keep anything as an exclusive to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment