Wednesday 16 May 2012

We have a winner!


Well results are in and it’s no surprise that Bimbo won, though it was touch and go for a while. And don’t worry I’m still going to carry on with the rest of the games; just I’m going to try and finish Bimbo first.

So I actually have a three point plan.

1)      Finish welding together the new code with the old so everything works.
2)      Add new text to the old stuff, plus a few tweaks here and there.
3)      Add new content and maybe even an end.

At the moment you can now meet with Mr Grey and travel to his office but no further, when I have enough done I’ll provide a new version.

And feeling thoughts needs and ant for the game don't hesitate to let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nandi, it is good to hear and i am very curious about your finished Unnamend Bimbo Game. If i can help your with something let me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder. Will UTBG have pictures. Or just that silhouette with text descriptions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I can answer, No!

      The actual number and amount of options the games offers would make it almost impossible to do.

      And I'd like to finish the game at some point in the future...

      Delete