Sunday 1 January 2012

Beggars Banquet


A New Year and a new project. I finally got around to trying this new-fangled Blogging stuff, which probably means it’s all passé and out of date :D.

First a word to the wise. I’m a doer not a talker, so I’m not expecting this blog to see massive daily updates, or weekly or monthly. I can promise one post for the first year at least. I’m also a bit of a slow considerate poster a think twice cut one kind of girl which is also why updates tend will probably be slow. I tend to mull thing over and dump post that don’t work, so no angry rants I’m afraid.

As for my lack of creativity well I blame two things:

1)      I have two mode fervent creativity and nothing at all. If I’m tired or fed up then nothing. As you might have guested I’ve not had the energy to create much recently. Fingers crossed this will change.

2)      Too many ideas! I know really you say how can you have too many ideas. Well the problem is I start something I get distracted something else comes along. And if I see someone else’s abandoned game I want to adopt them and keep them warm. I’ve stopped creating new games and adopting waifs and strays, and I’m going to concentrate on those I already have.

Well enough of my babbling the plan is to concentrate on two of my strongest ideas, plus a secret project which will probably build slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment